No experience, permit, or license is required. First time shooters are expertly instructed on firearm safety and technique by Strip Gun Club's NRA certified staff. Government issued photo identification must be presented to shoot. This includes a valid Driver's License or Passport as sufficient documentation.
Simply self-book online anytime. You will automatically receive a reservation confirmation and receipt via email. If you require assistance booking please contact us or call us during normal business hours at 702-777-GUNS.
Our expert staff can assist you in selecting a package that is just right for you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 702-777-GUNS or select your package in person with our assistance when you arrive.
Strip Gun Club is conveniently located on the Las Vegas Strip close to most Strip casinos including The Strat and The Sahara, and just four miles from McCarran International Airport. Click here for directions.
Shooter Eligibility Conditions: Upon arrival all guests must present a government issued form of identification such as a passport, driver license or US issued military id card. Any individual or group member meeting any of the below listed conditions will be prohibited from participating in shooting activities, and in certain cases may be legally prohibited from being present on the premises. Persons legally prohibited from possessing or handling firearms that falsely endorse our Indemnity Waiver and proceed with shooting activities may be subject to criminal charges. Individuals or group members may not be:
- Convicted of or under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment exceeding one year (felony) and/or convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Subject to a court order restraining them for harassing, stalking, or threatening their child, intimate partner or child of an intimate partner.
- A fugitive from justice.
- Dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Adjudicated mentally defective or have been involuntarily committed to a mental institution.
- Under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
- In possession of medical or recreational marijuana.
- A medical marijuana permit holder.
- A patron of a marijuana dispensary.
- A minor under the age of 18 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- A minor under the age of 10.
- Non-compliant with Strip Gun Club safety rules & regulations.
Sunday - Thursday, 10am - 7pm
Friday & Saturday, 10am - 8pm
Everyday except Thanksgiving (US), Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Eighteen years old unaccompanied, or ten years old when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Firearms selection for minors is at the discretion of our staff.